The City of Iowa Park is disposing of surplus equipment and supplies through an online auction (GovDeals.com). The following bid opportunities are open:
- 1993 Caterpillar AP200B Asphalt Paver, diesel engine, 9’ to 12’ adjustable paving width, 1659 hours;
- 1987 Tampo RS 166A (10-ton) double steel drum roller, 4,395 hours, engine in good condition, rebuilt drive motors, one of two vibrators operational;
- 6 Federal Signal Corporation 1000AT warning sirens with 6 Federal Signal Corporation ARCH-S1 air compressors;
- 25 General Electric stadium lights; and
- crate of miscellaneous PVC pipe fittings with more than 65 various items ranging from 4” to 10” in diameter, including taps, sleeves, tees, wyes, elbows, joints, reducers, and rubber boots.
Inspection of all surplus equipment and supplies is available by appointment only. All bids must be submitted online at GovDeals.com and bidding will close on November 2, 2018. Terms and conditions available online.
Jerry Flemming, City Manager
City of Iowa Park
PO Box 190
Iowa Park, TX 76367-0190