Iowa Park City Hall remains open to the public
8:30 a.m. -5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
Utility bills can be paid in person at City Hall
(cash, checks, money orders or credit cards)
(103 N Wall, Iowa Park, TX, 76367)
There are alternate ways to pay utility bills which allow for social distancing:
• Drive-thru window at City Hall (103 N Wall, Iowa Park, TX, 76367)
o cash, checks, money orders or credit cards;
• After-hour drop box at City Hall (103 N Wall, Iowa Park, TX, 76367);
• By U.S. mail (checks only): P.O. Box 190, Iowa Park, TX 76367-0190;
• Electronically (contact your financial institution);
• Online at IowaPark.revtrak.net; or
• Telephone (credit card): 940-592-2131 (M-F 8:30–5:00).
The health and well-being of staff and customers are of utmost importance!
If you have any questions, please contact City Hall at 940-592-2131