The City of Iowa Park remains in a local state of disaster for public health. Many citizens are working diligently to stay safe and healthy during this global COVID-19 pandemic. Don’t stop now!
• Remain informed and be wise.
• Wash your hands frequently, whether they need it or not, for at least 20 seconds.
• Use soap and water, or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Disinfect surfaces, buttons, handles, knobs, and other places touched often.
• Stay as close to home as you are able.
• Avoid groups of people.
• Avoid close contact with people who are elderly, sick or may have compromised immune systems.
• Avoid eating or drinking in public places.
• Avoid visiting gyms, massage parlors or nonessential businesses.
• Be positive.
• Encourage others to do the same.
If everyone practices good habits, we will get through this together.